Belair Park is the most unique and affordable wedding venue in the Adelaide hills
A day full of romance, fun and laughter in picturesque, relaxing surroundings.
Imagine taking a moment away from your excited guests as you and your new spouse hold hands and take in the magnificent view down the golf course at sunset.
This is where memories are made.
The Belair Park Country Club is a premier wedding venue in Adelaide. And not just because of the spectacular surroundings.
Our professional, dedicated wedding team will create the perfect day for you and cater you with world class food and service.
Having your wedding at Belair Park means you have two amazing and romantic locations to choose from. One is our Gazebo, built on the edge of the golf course with a stunning backdrop, The other is our Glade Grass area set on a manicured lawn before stunning native plants and gum trees, creating one of the most mesmerising wedding venues in Adelaide.
And naturally your reception offers any option you need. From different wedding packages to different rooms and configurations. And the dance floor in your room is sure to be a smash hit, particularly as you take your first dance together as husband and wife.
Our Wedding Consultants
Talk with one of our wedding consultants
Our wedding consultants are always happy to talk with you about your options for your special day. Simply call us on (08) 8278 8991. and let them walk you through your options.
Elegance Wedding Package
Complimentary Room Hire!
- Hot hors d’oeuvres served with pre dinner drinks.
- 3 course menu – your choice of one entree, two main courses & your wedding cake served as dessert.
- 4 course set menu – antipasto, your choice of one entree, one main and your wedding cake as dessert.
- Includes fresh bread rolls, a freshly brewed coffee and international tea selection on a buffet and specific dietary alternatives to complement appropriate course.
- 4.5 hour Silver beverage package – starting at pre dinner drinks – sparkling, red & white wine, beer, soft drinks & orange juice.
- Fully decorated bridal and cake tables including a silver cake knife.
- Linen napkins (white) and tablecloths (black or white).
- Personalised printed menus.
- Complimentary table decorations.
- Complimentary fairy lights on poles and head table (valued at up to $300).
- Chair covers (black or white) with sash (range of colours).
- Professional and uniformed staff.
- Complimentary wedding ceremony location (Gazebo or Glade).
- Complimentary ceremony set up – 22 white Americana chairs with a coloured sash on isle chairs, red carpet (weather permitting) and signing table (valued at $200).
$97.00 per person- minimum numbers apply
- Valid for weddings held before December 2015 GARDEN ROOM ONLY
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Minimum 60 adult guests.
- Only available for new bookings.
- Other conditions apply – please speak to your Wedding Consultant.
Click here to download the ‘Elegance’ Wedding Package
Our Event Rooms
The Panorama Room
Our flagship room enjoying stunning views over the golf course and national park. The Panorama room also includes our Cocktail Lounge for your pre-dinner drinks.
- Minimum Number – 100 guests
- Maximum Number – 200 guests
- Maximum Number with the dance floor – 170 guests
The Garden Room
With a stunning outlook across our leafy fern garden, and further on to the Golf Course and National Park, the Garden Room is one of our most popular function rooms.
- Minimum Number – 60 guests
- Maximum Number – 130 guests
- Maximum Number with the dance floor – 110 guests
The Park View Room
With a smaller capacity and two private balconies enjoying views across the gorgeous Belair National Park, the Parkview Room is perfect for smaller, intimate weddings.
- Minimum Number – 40 guests
- Maximum Number – 100 guests
- Maximum Number with the dance floor – 70 guests
The Fairway View Room
- Minimum Number – 20 guests
- Maximum Number – 50 guests
Enquire Today About Our Wedding Services
From Our Clients
“Just wanted to say a big thank you to you and all of your staff at Belair. Our wedding ran so smoothly thanks to the way your team runs weddings. We enjoyed the reception so much and did not have to worry about a thing. The room looked amazing and everyone commented on what a beautiful atmosphere it had. The photos showed it. Thank you once again!”Amanda and Peter